Laurentiu BontescuCEO & Founder
areas of expertise
- Visionary leadership
- In depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments
- Understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
- Effective decision making
- Planning and forecasting
- Effective management and delegation
- Executive MBA – ASEBUSS & Kennesaw State University – Atlanta
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry – Polytechnic University, Bucharest, Romania
Experienced leader with a demonstrated history of working in the multi-national environment. Skilled in understanding multi-faceted business operations. Strong community and social services professional graduated from Executive MBA – ASEBUSS & Kennesaw State University – Atlanta.
CAT-C Platform comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is our strength compared to other trading consulting platforms.
Before becoming a co-founder of Companion Software, Laurentiu held various management positions in Balkans and Nordic regions, most recently as Country Director, focusing on business development and risk management. He has also been part of Executive Board of Directors in a multi-national corporation.